Tuesday 16 September 2014

My blog has a new home!


If you have been following my blog for some time, you may have noticed that I've been quiet for some time now.  This is not because I've neglected blogging, it's simply because my blog has found a new home!  One that I'm very excited about.  For some time now, I've been finding ways to use my website as my blog as well.  This way, visitors won't have to leave my website, to visit my blog.  It'll all be in one place! So not only does my website have a new domain (it changed from .co.za to .com), I'll also using it as my blog.  If you can't find my blog on it, however, check the navigation bar, click on blog (I've circled it above to make it a bit more easier to find) and it'll take you straight to my recent posts!  If  my website shows a bit differently on your browser, feel free to drop me an email and I'll be happy to help you find it.  Thank you so much for all your support and for following my work, I do hope you like my new blog.


No comments: