Friday 15 August 2014

Jamile & Mellanissa {married}


When really good friends of mine get married & hire me as their photographer, I know I am blessed.  To witness a love I've been privileged to see blossom for a long time, to see what is intangible for them and be there to make it tangible, there is really a handful of things that could top this.

Jamile & Mellanissa celebrated their wedding earlier this year at La Colline & their neighboring venue, Mannas.  It truly was a celebration of love & I was so overjoyed to be there!

Jamile & Mellanissa, I know that your lives will always be filled with lots of love & laughter.  Thank you that I could be to witness & photograph such a special moment in your lives.  You guys rock.





































































































No comments: