Sunday 17 August 2014

Debenae & Carl {expecting}

Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful things that could happen to two people in love.  The expectation of that beautiful baby boy or girl that you know will change your life as you know it.  Knowing that God blessed the two of you to look after another human being & not being able to wait to meet this human being.  
When Debenae, an former school mate & friend, contacted me do photograph her & Carl & their baby bump...well, I know I don't even have to begin to explain how ecstatic I was.  Initially we were planning to go do the entire shoot at the beach in Humewood, Port Elizabeth, but as the wind grew stronger, we soon found out that this was not going to be possible.  We then decided to go to the greenhouse in Central & do the rest of our shoot there.  These two were such great sports.  Its was really such a joy photographing them.
Debenae & Carl, I trust that you will thoroughly enjoy your little one & that she will bring you immense joy for all your years to come.  I pray that God will continue to bless you & your family as He already has.  Stay blessed, stay awesome. 
































No comments: