Wednesday 16 October 2013

Aiden at 5 months old


If you're a loyal reader to Eleanore's blog (Just Ellabella), these photo's will look oddly familiar.  She is his mom after all :) She blogged them a while back, which makes me very delayed!  Little Aiden is one of the most adorable kids to photograph.  At just 5 months old, he loves burying his head in blankets.  He's just too cute.  He is super curious and has a thing for technology - music from the cellphone especially.

Because I don't photograph little ones as often as I now want to, I asked Ellenore if I could photograph her adorable son.  She agreed and I was delighted.  We kicked off our shoot at their home, or rather, outside their home and then we made our way to the local park.  When I saw Aiden and then the stripe chair in his room, I instantly knew it was gonna be an awesome prop, and it was!











































No comments: