Tuesday 20 August 2013

Chantelle & Eric: Sleeping Beauty Inspired Styled Shoot


When Eric and Chantelle agreed to be my Sleeping beauty and Prince, I was beyond excited!  I just knew they'd be great sports and they really were.  And I'm pretty sure Chantelle was even more excited than I was for the shoot (and that's very very excited).  

This was my third styled shoot.  We did it in the De Aar's park.  It was super awesome to photograph these two, we even had an audience.  But what else were we expecting? We did do this shoot on a Sunday afternoon, afterall, when everyone brought their kids out to play in the park.  And I guess anyone would be curious if they saw a bed in the middle of a park and a lady wearing a wedding dress.  





















































No comments: