Wednesday 15 May 2013

Shayna and Senator {married}



I am so inlove with Shanyna's portraits during her getting-ready session.  Each time I am booked to photograph a wedding, I become insanely excited! I love weddings!  I also quite love my job :) Shayna's wedding was no different. Even though I only photographed Shayna's getting-ready session and the ceremony, I loved every minute I spent at this wedding. Shayna and Senator are such fun, down-to earth and relaxed people.  You may remember them from the E-session they had with me a few months ago.

Shayna and Senator, I wish you only the best on your journey ahead.  May your days together be filled with lots of love and laughter.  I know you'll cherish every moment together and that you'll only grow fonder towards one another.  













































































No comments: