Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sammy {pregnant}


Since I can remember, my family has always loved having Sunday lunches together  - a time when all the branches of my maternal family tree come together and love food.  I've always been fond of these times.  But since University and then marriage, I haven't been able to attend them as often as I would've liked to.

Recently, I heard that my cousin, Calvin, and his wife, Samantha, are expecting their third child.  This time it's a boy :) And Calvin is super glad about this!  See they have two girls, and have been hoping to add a boy to their beautiful family. Now they will!!!

A few Sunday's ago, Neal and I managed to have Sunday lunch with my family.  What a happy occasion it was.  Food and family go really well together.  Sammy and Calvin were there too.  And I decided to cease the moment.  So after lunch, Sammy, my sister and me went out for a brief maternity shoot.  Looking at these photo's my me realize that I wanna carry like Sammy.  She looks so good!


































1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog