Monday 16 July 2012

Awesome gift, amazing husband!

You know that feeling you get when something cool happens and you wanna tell the whole world about it? Well, I have that feeling now...in fact, I've had it since a bit more than an hour ago. I  just had some stuff to do before I actually could.

Earlier, a note arrived from the post office to tell me I have a parcel to collect.  Curiously, I took it to the post office, wondering what it could be; from whom it could be.  When I got to the post office, I received a weird parcel from someone named "kooky". Now I was baffled.  When I opened the parcel, I got this...and I just knew my husband had something to do with it.

Not that I wasn't convinced before, but I have the best husband in the world.  A bracelet made of perspex with a poem on it that Neal wrote himself....for me!... Beyond cute! Love my husband!!!






He threw in the earrings just because he loves me so much. oh, and cos he's awesome!!!!




No comments: