Thursday 3 May 2012

Cher-Rae


I'm so excited to be blogging this shoot of Cher-rae. This has got to be my favorite entry of the year so far! I never use to like shooting at the beach, guess I always feared it’s ever-changing light. We did this shoot at the peak of the day and though that would be inadvisable by many photographers (because of the extremely bright light), but I guess with the right polarizer, it can’t be that bad.

Cher-rae is such an easy-going, flexible and adaptable person. She is a pharmacy student, ex-miss PE finalist, and long-time, lifelong friend of mine. Photographing her was awesome! Whilst editing her photo’s, I was just blown away by how gorgeous she is. Not only is she easy on the eye, but she has a kick-ass personality. And my camera seems to take quite a liking to her too.

Cher-rae was such a fabulous model. When she booked me for a shoot I was ecstatic. Being a long-time friend of hers, I was quite familiar with her modelling work, so I knew shooting her would be an amazing experience. And amazing it was.










































3 comments:

Firebound said...

ridiculously pretty that one

Luchae said...

No really!!! Gorguess!! Davene, maybe you must take pics of me and make me look like a model too :)

Davene Prinsloo Photography said...

Thanks guys. She really is Eleanore. Check your email Luchae.