Tuesday 24 April 2012

Lizel and Jacques


Lizel and Jacques are such a fun couple. I’ve known Lizel all my life. And even though I only met Jacques a few years ago though. I was so amped when Lizel told me she wanted me to do a couple shoot.  They’re such a flexible couple, so it was no problem for them to wake up early so that we could do our shoot in the morning (even though Jacques battled to let go of his coffee).

When asking them the story of how they started dating, Lizel said that they met one another at his graduation party and from then he refused to leave her alone until she gave him a chance. His story differed slightly (ok, a great deal) and after trying to decide who I should believe, Lizel and Jacques both confirmed Lizel’s story. Go Jacques!

Shooting them was a lot of fun and the rain didn’t stand in our way, even though we had to break a lot and let the rain have it’s way while we found shelter in the car waiting for it to subside.lol.
Anyhow, enough of the talking, lets do the viewingJ































No comments: