Tuesday 3 April 2012

Fransman Family

I got to know the Fransman family through my husband.  Neal and Patrick work together, drawing floor plans.  When I met them I just fell inlove with the way this family loves and respects one another.  Cameron and PJ are such fun, loving and energetic children.

Initially this was supposed to be a shoot with PJ and cameron, but by the end of the shoot it turned into a semi family shoot (though there are very little shots of Susan and Patrick.  I enjoyed photographing these kids and the rest of the family so much.  I was really surprised how well PJ takes to instruction, I don't think I expected him to co-operate so well, but he did.



































1 comment:

Caitlin said...

such a beautiful family. The children's eyes...wow, they look wise beyond their years.