Monday 6 January 2014

Pat-mari {Portrait Session}


Pat-mari and I have been friends since my first year of University.  Both of us went to the University of Stellenbosch and always lived very close to each other, like down the street close to each other.  She's not only my friend, but she was my hair dresser very often too. My very flexible, very awesome hair dresser :)

Though she's based in Cape Town now and I'm based in PE, we've managed to stay really close friends - which is awesome.  She's been wanting to do a shoot with me for a while now and with all the distance between us, it's just been really hard to find a date.  Until a few weeks ago when I was in Cape Town for a wedding and one of the dates during my visits happened to fall on her birthday, so we made it a birthday shoot :)

We did the shoot in Stellenbosh - how I absolutely love that town! We did the most of the shoot in Dorp Street, which is one of my favorite streets in Stellies.  It was really awesome to be shooting my friend in a town I have grown extremely fond of.  Thanks Pat for making this happen :)








Oh, this is Mike.  Hello Mike :)


















No comments: