Tuesday 21 January 2014

Khanyisa & Matonie {Married}


These photographs bring me immense joy.  Matonie and Khanyisa's wedding was my very first wedding in Port Alfred and oh how beautiful it was! Everything was so just so relaxed and the air so fresh, it was really easy for me to love and do my job.

When I got Matonie's email requesting my services, I was ecstatic!  Her kind words about my work made my heart smile.  Since they live in Cape Town and already had an engagement shoot done, we actually met, for the first time, on their wedding day.  These two are nothing short of incredible.

Matonie and Khanyisa, I wish you everything of the best.  May marriage be everything you always dreamed of.  Enjoy each other, enjoy love.





































































































































No comments: