Sunday 22 April 2012

Joy and Melvin


Joy and I have been best friends for about 10 years now, so I guess it’s to be expected that I’d be the one privileged enough to do her engagement shoot, when the time came, of course. So when Joy told me that Mella, or rather Melvin, had proposed, I was over the moon. I immediately got off my laurels, took out my journal and started planning (for way more than just the photo’s), as if it were my wedding all over again. 

I’m super excited for Joy’s wedding. I can’t wait to juggle the roles of Maid of Honor and Photographer, amongst others ;) It’s been a real challenge not to get too involved though, it is Joy’s wedding after all. 

Oh well, at least I’ve got full reign with the bridal shower, on which I won’t elaborate any further…

























No comments: